3rd Shift Production Supervisor
Supervises and coordinates the work of employees who set up and operate machines for cutting wood and building wood units. Prepares work schedules, assigns work, and oversees the work product.
- Responsible for scheduling the employees in the Wood Shop Department.
- Ensures machine function and output are according to specifications.
- Approve and monitor Paid Time Off (PTO) for direct reports
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records within the MRP System, inventory, labor etc.
- Follow safety guidelines and enforce compliance within the department
- Responsible for producing good QC approved parts
- Organize and keep work area clean
- Education Required/Preferred: High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 4 Years of experience
- Qualifications: Able to lift up to 20 to 35 lbs. Walking/standing for most hours of the workday. Ability to use tools to assemble items.
- Familiar with use of hand tools-table saw, drills, sanders, dust collectors, chop saw
- Skills/Competencies: Ability to direct the work of others.
Jahabow Industries Inc
1004 Industrial Drive, Owensville, Missouri, 65066
April 27, 2022