We are seeking a Wood Assembly Supervisor to join our team on the 2nd shift.
Training will be conducted on the 1st shift before moving to the 2nd.
The Wood Assembly Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating the work of employees who assemble, wire, and adjust precision & non-standard units.
Jahabow is a leading designer and fabricator of
- Oversees employees in the Wood Assembly 2 Department
- Utilizes hand & power tools to assemble units to product specifications
- Ensures employees assemble fabricated parts at floor stations per specifications
- Approves & monitors Paid Time Off (PTO) for direct reports
- Maintains accurate records within the MRP System, inventory, labor, etc
- Follows safety guidelines & enforces department compliance
- Produces good QC-approved parts
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in related field
- Possesses knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, & procedures
- Ability to pass tape measure test
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
- Ability to stay on feet for majority of working day
- Ability to use tools to assemble items
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Familiarity with hand tools, including:
- Table Saws
- Dust Collectors
- Chop Saw
- Competitive pay
- Medical, vision, and dental plans
- Short/long-term disability
- Accident care
- Cancer care
- Hospital Indemnity
Every employee is eligible for insurance on the first Monday of the following month.