We are seeking a Saw Operator. Hours are 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, Mon-Fri. with mandatory overtime and Saturdays as needed.
Jahabow is a retail solutions manufacturer. We build the highest quality commercial grade retail display cases as well as millwork/décor. Our retail display cases are ideal for use in many retail channels such as jewelry, luxury, pawn, sporting goods, cannabis, and more.
We are the industry leader in Secure Display Cases with the TDL Series and inventor of the TDL (Theft Deterrent Level) Criteria for loss prevention. Headquartered in Owensville, MO we pride ourselves on the quality of our work and many of our display cases have been in the market for over 20 years.
We work with wood, glass, and metal and carry a variety of standard sizes or can build to your custom specifications. Jahabow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Identify wood thickness, color, pieces, and sheet size needed for a particular woodcut order
- Manually optimizing the board and entering the related data into the controller
- Review the supporting paperwork to ensure that no mistakes have been made in the planning process
- Apply wood cut paperwork to the finished product
- Load/offload material onto the saw or onto pallets
- Will be expected to rise through the levels of machining knowledge at a sufficient pace. Will be evaluated by the supervisor on these issues
- Will check for proper sizing and squareness of the panel cuts
- Document types and quantities of stock material relived from inventory daily
- Will be able to properly operate, maintain and diagnose problems on the saw
- Will wear earplugs and safety glasses or any other safety related items that are deemed necessary by the company
- Will work safely and follow all safety rules and regulations that have been explained to the employee
- May be asked to perform duties within the company in special circumstances
- Always keep and maintain a clean organized work area.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift 55 pounds occasionally
- Able to lift 25 - 50lbs consistently
- Able to stand up to 10-hour days as needed
Jahabow offers health, dental and vision, term life, short/long term disability, 401k, accident, cancer care, and hospital indemnity.
Every employee is eligible for insurance on the first Monday of the following month.