The production scheduler will be responsible for the day-to-day production scheduling for all departments. This position will work closely with sales, estimating, engineering, purchasing and plant management. All production jobs will be released through the production control department. All orders are to be reviewed for accuracy ensuring the manufacturing order meets the scope of supply that was sold. The production scheduler will produce and update manufacturing orders to provide the most efficient workflow and proper yields are being utilized. Monitoring inventory and communicating both outsourced services and material requirements as needed.
Jahabow is a retail solutions manufacturer. We build the highest quality commercial grade retail display cases as well as millwork/décor. Our retail display cases are ideal for use in many retailer channels such as: jewelry, luxury, pawn, sporting goods, cannabis, and more.
We are the industry leader in Secure Display Cases with the TDL Series and inventor of the TDL (Theft Deterrent Level) Criteria for loss prevention. Headquartered in Owensville, MO we pride ourselves on the quality of our work and many of our display cases have been in the market for over 20 years.
We work with wood, glass, and metal and carry a variety of standard sizes or can build to your custom specifications. Jahabow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Responsible for consolidating orders and completing work orders based on proper workflow and material requirements so that manufacturing can produce finished products efficiently and within budget
- Responsible for working with all intercompany departments to ensure material, designs, and costs are in line with the scope of supply
- Work with operations manager to create and maintain schedule
- Working knowledge of ERP systems and Microsoft suite software applications
- Knowledge of wood manufacturing
- Thorough understanding of flatbed routers, tables saws, and laser equipment
- Works well across organizational boundaries.
- Leads by example/strong decision-making abilities
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and commitments while maintaining a positive attitude
- Achieves results/successes aligned with plant goals
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Conveys facts and information clearly, both verbally and orally
- Collaborates well with others, proactively contributes to group objectives, and volunteers to help others
- Identify problems or issues and help improve processes
- The candidate must be detail-oriented
- Ability to read and understand measuring devices.
- Ability to read and understand financial documents and mathematics.
- Ability to multi-task
- Above-average oral and written communication skills
Jahabow offers health, dental and vision, term life, short/long term disability, 401k, accident, cancer care, and hospital indemnity.
Every employee is eligible for insurance on the first Monday of the following month.