Jahabow Industries is seeking a Shipping & Receiving Manager to work at our Owensville, MO manufacturing facility.
This position is responsible for several duties at Jahabow, including loading and unloading material within a warehouse or storage facility. They will utilize hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from aircraft, trucks, or trains and within the storage facility.
Jahabow is a leading designer and fabricator of commercial-grade retail display cases as well as millwork & décor. Associates work directly with leading retailers like Sam’s Club, Academy, Kohl’s, and Wal-Mart to create shopping experiences seen every day. Our company must foster a creative and self-motivated atmosphere to be relevant in today’s retail world and is looking for energetic and industrious people to help us build on our decades of success.
Jahabow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to perform the functions of the job
- Primary job functions require exercising Interdependent judgment
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Ability to operate Propane Sit-down forklifts and Stand-up electric reach forklifts
At least 95% of time is spent working, walking, and standing in a warehouse environment.
- High School Education or equivalence
- 2-5 years experience
- On-the-job training or experience in a similar job
- Ability to frequently stand, sit, bend, lift, and walk through the out entire workday
- Ability to get on and get off a forklift consistently throughout the workday
- Lift up to 50 lbs or more occasionally
- Competitive pay
- Medical, vision, and dental plans
- Short/long-term disability
- Accident Care
- Cancer Care
- Hospital Indemnity
Every employee is eligible for insurance on the first Monday of the following month.