Customer Service (Sales)
Daily contact with customers and Regional Sales Manager to ensure customer satisfaction, within assigned territory and Account Teams. This individual will also follow and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Order processing
- Customer Imports
- Up-selling and providing real solutions to customer
- Generate daily, weekly and/or monthly reporting requirements for the company and/or customer
- Daily review of production reports
- Filling out the necessary paperwork and/or documentation to obtain freight quotes, freight claims, free freight approval, special invoicing requests, customer comments/issues, customer product quotes, RGA database, project request forms, and credit card forms, rush requests.
- Backing up department when needed
- Shared responsibilities with RSM’s, ATL’s
- Point of contact for all customer communications
- Buy cycle funnel activities
- A/R work
- Other duties as assigned
- Education Required/Preferred: Associates required, Bachelor’s preferred
- Experience: 1-3 years in customer service
- Preferred Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word/Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint
- Skills/Competencies: Strong presentation skills, impeccable follow-up skills, team player with the ability to communicate with team members.
- Willing to overnight travel up to 5-10%.
Jahabow Industries Inc
1004 Industrial Drive, Owensville, Missouri, 65066
April 27, 2022