We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team.
A Customer Service Representative is responsible for several duties at Jahabow, including daily contact with customers and Account Manager to ensure customer satisfaction.
Jahabow is a leading designer and fabricator of commercial-grade retail display cases and millwork/décor. Associates work directly with leading retailers like Sam's Club, Academy, Kohl's, and Walmart to create shopping experiences seen every day. Our company must foster a creative and self-motivated atmosphere to be relevant in today's retail world and is looking for energetic and industrious people to help us build on our decades of success.
Jahabow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Processes orders
- Reviews daily production reports
- Generates daily, weekly, & monthly reports for the customer & our organization
- Fills out the necessary documentation to obtain:
- Freight quotes
- Freight claims
- Special invoice requests
- Customer comments & issues
- Customer product quotes
- Credit card forms
- Backs up department (when needed)
- Serves as customer point-of-contact
- Enters data into customer-specific portals, such as:
- Service Channel
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree preferred
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Skills utilizing computer software, including:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Infor Syteline
- Strong attention to detail
- Impeccable follow-up skills
- Ability to communicate with team members
- Competitive pay
- Medical, vision, and dental plans
- Short/long-term disability
- Accident care
- Cancer care
- Hospital Indemnity
Every employee is eligible for insurance on the first Monday of the following month.