We are seeking a CNC Machinist to join our team on a 3rd shift schedule.
The CNC Machinist is responsible for several duties at Jahabow, including fabricating finished parts and parts that complete finished goods through CNC and hand machining equipment.
Jahabow is a leading designer and fabricator of commercial grade retail display cases and millwork/décor. Associates work directly with leading retailers like Sam’s Club, Academy, Kohl’s, and Wal-Mart to create shopping experiences seen every day. Our company must foster a creative and self-motivated atmosphere to be relevant in today’s retail world and is looking for energetic and industrious people to help us build on our decades of success.
Jahabow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Set up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding, and milling
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make necessary changes to produce improved results
- Check machinery daily to guarantee functionality
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs
- Provide timelines to clients
- Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part
- Ensure the results of the machining process align with client expectations
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience as a CNC machine operator
- Ability to translate mechanical documents and engineering designs
- Great attention to detail
- Strong comprehension and analytical abilities
- Good computer and mathematical skills
- Hands-on experience with different manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines
- In-depth knowledge of the properties of metal and other material
- Mastercam Knowledge
Jahabow offers health, dental and vision, term life, short/long term disability, 401k, accident, cancer care, and hospital indemnity.
Every employee is eligible for insurance on the first Monday of the following month.