We are seeking a CNC Machinist to join our team on the 2nd shift.
The CNC Machinist is responsible for fabricating both finished parts and parts that complete finished goods through the use of both CNC equipment and hand machining equipment.
Jahabow is a leading designer and fabricator of commercial-grade retail display cases and millwork/décor. Associates work directly with leading retailers like Sam's Club, Academy, Kohl's, and Walmart to create shopping experiences seen every day. Our company must foster a creative and self-motivated atmosphere to be relevant in today's retail world and is looking for energetic and industrious people to help us build on our decades of success.
Jahabow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Sets up & manages CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding, and milling
- Translates engineering drawings & requirements into production dimensions
- Ensures CNC machine operates in accordance with company guidelines
- Oversees machines while they execute the tasks
- Makes necessary changes to machines to produce improved results
- Checks machinery daily to guarantee functionality
- Records all machine actions by completing production and quality logs
- Provides timelines to clients
- Communicates logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part
- Ensures results of the machining process align with client expectations
- Conducts regular CNC machine assessments
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience as CNC Machine Operator
- Ability to translate mechanical documents & engineering designs
- Strong comprehension & analytical abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Computer skills
- Mathematical skills
- Physical Stamina
- Strength to lift heavy items
- Competitive pay
- Medical, vision, and dental plans
- Short/long-term disability
- Accident care
- Cancer care
- Hospital Indemnity
Every employee is eligible for insurance on the first Monday of the following month.