Safely operates company vehicles for the delivery of products to local in-town destinations. Makes route deliveries between plant facilities and local warehouse. Conducts daily vehicle inspections as required by DOT and company policy. Complies with all federal and state regulations regarding the operation of a motor vehicle, and/or a commercial vehicle.
- Employee safely operates truck in transit from two PFI factories.
- Requires alternating between standing, walking, and driving for all hours of the workday.
- Major tasks that require the use of one or both hands are cranking dollies, chalking tires, operating trucks, and operating forklifts to deliver products to designated departments.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Education Required/Preferred: Requires appropriate driver’s license(s) to operate assigned vehicle(s).
- Experience: Must have a "satisfactory" driving record.