We are seeking an Assembler to join our team.
An Assembler is responsible for several duties at Jahabow, including assembling, wiring, and adjusting precision units. They may be required to assemble non-standard units.
Jahabow is a leading designer and fabricator of commercial grade retail display cases and millwork/décor. Associates work directly with leading retailers like Sam’s Club, Academy, Kohl’s, and Wal-Mart to create shopping experiences seen every day. Our company must foster a creative and self-motivated atmosphere to be relevant in today’s retail world and is looking for energetic and industrious people to help us build on our decades of success.
Jahabow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations
- Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units to product specifications
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Works under immediate supervision
- Typically reports to Production Team Leader
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift over 40 lbs.
- Ability to walk & stand most hours of the workday
- Ability to use tools to assemble items
- Ability to follow instructions from lead/supervisor
- Competitive pay
- Medical, vision, and dental plans
- Short/long-term disability
- Accident care
- Cancer care
- Hospital Indemnity
Every employee is eligible for insurance on the first Monday of the following month.