We are seeking Assembly Employees on 2nd shifts. Our shift hours are 7:00 am – 3:30 pm and 3:30 pm – Midnight, Mon-Fri. Mandatory overtime and Saturdays as needed.
Jahabow is a retail solutions manufacturer. We build the highest quality commercial grade retail display cases and millwork & décor. Our retail display cases are ideal for use in many retail channels such as jewelry, luxury, pawn, sporting goods, cannabis, and more.
We are the industry leader in Secure Display Cases with the TDL Series and inventor of the TDL (Theft Deterrent Level) Criteria for loss prevention. Headquartered in Owensville, MO, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work, and many of our display cases have been in the market for over 20 years.
We work with wood, glass, and metal and carry a variety of standard sizes or can build to your custom specifications.
Jahabow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Entry-level Light Assembler responsibilities include assembling, wiring, and adjusting precision units. May be required to assemble non-standard units.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications
- Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units to product specifications
- Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Works under immediate supervision
- Typically reports to Production Team Leader.
Jahabow offers health, dental and vision, term life, short/long term disability, 401k, accident, cancer care, and hospital indemnity.
Every employee is eligible for insurance on the first Monday of the following month.